Friday, November 27, 2009

Rachel Uchitel Pics: Rachel Uchitel and Tiger Woods Pictures and Photos


Rachel Uchitel Pics: Rachel Uchitel has been identified as the woman that Tiger Woods is allegedly having an affair with.

Uchitel is a 34-year-old New Yorker who has a reputation of dating married celebrities, having previously been at the center of an affair scandal involving actor David Boreanaz.

"Although I've been romantically linked to a famous baseball player, a Broadway star, a musician, and various film and television actors, I will never kiss and tell!" Uchitel previously told BlackBookMag.com. "Some of the simplest things in life make me happy, and I want to end up with someone who truly loves and respects me for who I am. I have amazing friends and acquaintances that have been so generous to me, both personally and professionally, and they're part of who and where I am at this stage in my life. I'm lucky to get paid to just be who I am, and am so grateful to be surrounded by the people I know and love that I have met through work."


Rachel Uchitel Pics: Rachel Uchitel and Tiger Woods Pictures and Photos


source >>> americanstarmag.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment