Friday, August 6, 2010

Jackass 3D Movie

Johnny Knoxville and his buddies are up to their daredevil comic antics again. Better be ready for new stunts that will surely lock our jaws. And this time they’re coming at you in 3D.

Release Date: October 15, 2010
Studio: Paramount Pictures
Director: Jeff Tremaine
Screenwriter: Not Available
Starring: Johnny Knoxville, Bam Margera, Ryan Dunn, Steve-O, Jason "Wee Man" Acuña, Chris Pontius, Preston Lacy, Dave England, Ehren McGhehey
Genre: Comedy
Official Website: Jackassmovie.com

Plot Summary: The 3D sequel will shoot in Knob Lick, Kentucky, Mianus, Connecticut, Fukang, China, Buttzville, New Jersey and Gayville, South Dakota.

Trailer:

4 comments:

Tweets that mention Jackass 3D Movie Watch | AllFree-Online.net -- Topsy.com said...

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Mark Gallardo, killyooo. killyooo said: http://allfree-online.net/jackass-3d-movie-watch/ [...]

Jackass 3D Movie | Free Streaming | CrossRoads said...

[...] here: Jackass 3D Movie Cancel [...]

William said...

HA! I am quite interested in your site. If I were to use this website, I could earn you 200-1000 USD daily. I am willing to work on monetizing your site, on the condition that you share 50% of revenues with me. If you are interested, please send me an email. :)

free Habbo credits said...

There is a great share of your knowledge in the field on this blog. I enjoy your writing. I've added the feed to my boomarks and will check back often. I did get some errors with how fast the website loaded. Might be a problem to fix.

Post a Comment